i have stomach pain when swallowing food or drink. As if something is lodged in the centre of my stomach obstructing food or drink entry.
It s been going on for about three days. Any idea what might be causing this. I have no pain after eating or drinking except for burping sometimes.

Hi! There may be either a food intolerance or allergy, like gluten intolerance with an over-consumption of wheat, or bell peppers, eggplant, rye and barley. A whole body cleanse can be helpful, particularly with clearing out the colon, kidneys and liver, along with probiotics for healthy bacteria in the digestive tract, and digestive enzymes to assist with digesting food. If you do notice stomach pains after eating certain foods then you'll know to modify your meals accordingly. Also helps to consult with a nutritionist on that.