Hi. I'm 25 year old female and I have couple of very important questions. You see, these last couple of years I was on the birth control pill and I'm more then happy with it.
I'm sexually active for at least seven-eight years and I've never had an unwanted pregnancy, not once. Last year I've got married and I'm feeling like my life has turned in some right directions. I've talked with my husband about possibility to have a baby and he agreed. That’s why I would like to hear more about procedure of stopping the pill and ovulating once again. Can someone tell me more about it because I've heard that it can be difficult!

You were right- it can be difficult because for many years your ovulation has been suppressed.
Some women will start ovulating within a few weeks of stopping birth control and sometimes it may take some women a few months.
I suggest you to stop with the pill as soon as you can because your ovulation will be returned sooner.
There are several ways for you to bring back your ovulation pattern and I think you should talk with some professional about it. There are also some pills that could help you. Act on time and you could aspect results on time!

my periods are always normal....i took my last blue pill on jan 5, i got period right on jan 10, me and my bday had sex on the 13ths, last day of my period. end of january i was cramping REALLY bad like i was getting was my period but i knew it i wasnt due for like a weee., i took a HPT on feb 2nd and it was positive, so it is very possible to get pregnant right after stopping.

how long were you on the pill b4 ur bday