i take primrose oil for polcystic ovarian syndrome. it always keeps my period regular. last month i didn't have my pills, so my period was late by a week. once taking the oil, i recieved a period three days later. i've been having un protected sex with a guy that i've been seeing. the unprotected sex started about two weeks ago, and my period should be starting about the 17th. my problem is that yesterday i had went to use the restroom and a very small amount of bright red blood was noticeable. after that it didn't happen again. i have a problem of a sensative cervix from a medication i was on for years, and as of last night during sex i was having a light pink blood that didn't last very long. i am not on any birthcontrol and wondering if that was just my cervix or that fact that my period was late last month.

What did you find out about your condition. Was the bleeding a problem, or was it something that you did not need to be concerned about? Did you require any treatment? I would imagine that you have your answers by now. I am really interested in hearing what you learned. I also hope that you are doing better now and that you have answers and solutions. Please let me know what has happened since you made your post. I look forward to hearing from you very soon.