Hi, I'm 26 year old female. Recently I have found out that I'm pregnant. My husband and I were thrilled with the news because we wanted child so badly.
But, something strange happened. I am now in my second month and just the other day I have noticed vaginal bleeding. You can't even imagine how frightened I was when I saw this. I thought I will miscarriage and I have talked with some of my friends and they said that my child is ok and that menstrual bleeding is normal! I can't understand how this can be?!
Anybody knows more about this?

Well, many women report getting what seem like regular periods during early pregnancy but they didn’t know that this isn’t menstrual bleeding, but rather early pregnancy bleeding.
You see, hormones relished in pregnancy totally prevent ovulation.
I will tell you what this could be. The most severe cause is implantation bleeding cause by embryo and burrowing into the wall of the uterus. This is normal condition and it is not a sign of any problem with the pregnancy.
Of course, I'm very sorry to say but this could be also a sign of early miscarriage. You should loose time on talking with your friends about this and you should seek for professional help. Ultrasound and hormone analyze could be very helpful in this moment.
Good luck!

I had a miscarrige in May and I was bleeding cramping so bad I coudnt walk .I had to go to the ER. Now Im 6 weeks pregnant and started bleeding yet again but this time I am not cramping. I went to the doctor and they did a vaginal ultrasound and blood work. So I go tomorrow for some some blood work to compare with last one and another ultrasound monday. So its possible you can still be pregnant so go to your doctor. I hope everything turns out ok. Good luck little Mommie :-D

ok - so about 3 weeks ago i took a home pregnancy test and there was no denying it was positive. Unfortunately my doctor is always booked so i have an appointment in another week but lately have been spotting and its starting to really scare me....but last night after, excuse the bluntness, a roll in the hay with my boyfriend, the bleeding is a little bit more but still very light. I did alot of reading about miscarriages and besides the bleeding i do not have any of the other symptoms......has anyone else experienced this, should i be worried??? I am a pack of nerves right now and would appreciate any advice or personal experiences to help calm me down %-)

I am 6 1/2 weeks pregnant and I have been bleeding.... It started out as dark reddish brown spotting on 11/15 I called dr and had a US it was normal everything was fine and I got to hear the heartbeat.... However I now am bleeding more like a mc with NO CRAMPING.... I am so worried the more I read the more confused I become.... mom of 2

I'm about 6 weeks pregnant...I started bleeding right after sex on the 27th...it started out brown then now is red. I also have cramps now, they are not severe but they feel just like a period, however my bleeding is not as heavy as a period its a bit light. I have a daughter and I never bled at all with her. I'm so scared because I'm starting to think its a miscarriage. When I called my doctor on the 28th she said that if it is brown to just rest not to have sex and that it is completly normal. But as time goes on I'm starting to bleed more and have more cramps and i'm starting to think its a miscarriage. hellp!!!!!!!!!

Well just to ease some of u womans minds i am a little over 4 months pregnant and have been bleeding for 2 mts my pregnancy is still goin along its called a subchorionic hematoma or bleed its when a tear happends while the placenta is developing and its pretty normal my blood goes from brown to orange to black all the time but CAUTION red blood is never good nor is it normal you need to see a doctor right away
and 98% of woman who have a hematoma or bleed go on to have a healthy pregnancy besides some issues with premature birth everything will be fine

I'm relieved to read that so many of you are sharing the same problems I am. I did a home-pregnancy test right after new years and it showed positive. A couple of days later, I started to bleed. I've been bleeding lightly for about a week now... and it's pretty scary. Yesterday I had some mild cramping for the first time... and that scared me even more. Today the bleeding has almost stopped entirely. I go for an ultrasound tomorrow... and should have results by thursday. will try to get back on here and let people know what my symptom's resulted in.....

good luck to all,
S

I'm about 9 wks pregnant and yesterday I started bleeding alot and I passed a large clot but no cramping. I wasn't concerned about the bleeding because this is what happened to me when I was pregnant in 2003 with twins and I carried them to full term. I'm only concerned now because of the large clot. Now I just have brown discharge, I was wondering if anyone else has passed clots while being pregnant?

I'm 5-6 weeks pregnant. I noticed some spotting this morning on two episdoes. The first was brown and the second red. I went to the doctor and she saw some "old" blood in my cervix but then when she did an ultrasound she didn't see anything. I'm terrified that its a miscarriage. She did not know what to tell me. I'll have my second round of blood work on Friday and know then. Shouldn't the baby show on ultrasound by now?

I started bleeding myself 2wks ago at 18wks of pregnancy. I was at work at the time when I felt a gush of something. After going to the bathroom I discovered bright red blood. For me I was so scared, I was just into my second trimester and thought I was out of the clear for miscarriage. I did see the doctor and the my cervix was closed, not dilated and the baby was fine. I was put on bedrest. During my bleeding episode I did have a little clot of blood, but just a small amount. I just went to the doctor and found out during another US that I have a free floating clot near my cervix within the sac. They are not sure how it formed, but the doctors are saying that the clot is probably where the bleeding came from and what they see now is a clot that is now old still hanging out in the sac. So now I'm still on modified bedrest until my doctor can further see what needs to be done next if anything. I had a second doctor look at it who told me just to watch for anymore bleeding, but I should be o.k. Has anyone else had this problem? I must say if you have any bleeding during pregnany to seek medical attention.

Not to worriy anyone but a subchorionic hematoma is not as easy as you say. I also have the same problem but everywhere i check the say that only 50% of women who have this make it all the way to the 9th month

I am about three months and my doctors says that it is still not sure that i will make it to nine months. My only question for someone who has this problem is when can i have sex.

You people on here just made me feel 100% better. I'm a teen. & I'm pregnant. I just found out a few days ago. I'm close to a month & just this morning I started bleeding. Now, I haven't been to the doctor & I'm not cramping, but my stomach does feel weird, it's felt this way since I thought I was pregnant. I'm going to the doctor soon, still bleeding or not. It's very light though, should I worry?

im about 9-10 weeks now and i have bright red blood with dark clots, not sure what it all means. been bleeding for about a 5 days now off and on. its not really heavy as to where i have to change pad every 30mins to an hour but its enough where i have to wear one. i dont have cramps at all. it just makes me nervous that this is happening and it is my frist. but seening that many have bleeding issues too kind of helps.

RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND I STARTING BLEEDING I AM SURE I AM PREGNANT BUT I HAVE NEVER BLEED BEFORE NOT EVEN ONCE WITH MY OTHER PREGNANCIES I AM A LITTLE WORRIED BUT I KNOW THAT I CAN GO SEE A DOCTOR ON MONDAY