I have had strange occurance for the past month or so. I have weight loss, loss of apetite and very itchy vagina to the point that i get rashes or blisters. I get tired soon. i dont feel like sleeping. i feel hungry but the moment i see food i feel sick and not hungry at all. i used to love popeyes and some fried foods but now even the smell of it makes me feel nauseatic. i have extreme mood swings. i have recently had heavy periods of 4 day. sometimes i crave for sour food. I am scared something bad and serious might be happening and fear going to the doctor. any help would be appreciated in explaining these symptoms.

Well, would you exclude the possibility of pregnancy or possibility of STD? Although, these things happen to me to (with exception of itchy vagina, rashes or blisters). That's how my PMS symptoms manifest each month. You should read about Urethritis as well and probably see your doctor.

I have excluded the possibillity of pregnancy because i recently had my periods (January 24, 2011). My husband is not here. so there is no chance of pregnancy :)He left 10 days before my periods. What is an STD?

OK, then you can exclude an STD as well :-) STD is abbreviation for sexually transmitted disease. Then it must be some kind of infection what's causing it. It could be a Yeast infections or thrush. Most commonly it is caused by the fungal organism Candida albicans. A yeast infection is generally accompanied by white curd-like discharge and can be brought on by antibiotics, birth control pills, pregnancy, menstruation, condom use, sexual intercourse, diabetes, and a weakened immune system.

Maybe your pregnant or you are anorexic. This happened to my sis one time it will go away in about 7-8 days! Hope you feel better!