Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows the answer to what I'm going through. My husband and I have started TTC . Last month during time I was supposed to get my period, I had severe crampings and nausea, then light bleeding dark brown and then after almost a week and a half there was two days of red bleeding and then it stopped. But ever since then, my ab area has gotten swollen and more rounded and I've been gaining weight and having headaches and slight cramping from time to time in addition to having mood swings. Sometimes I feel nausea still but it's not bad. I am only 23 so I'm not sure if it's pregnancy or what it is. Can last month be considered implantation bleeding? because it has been over a month and I still haven't gotten my period or any spotting signs that it's coming...Any one else experience this before? Or have suggestion or input to what it could be??

I am 27 and have had exactly the same symptoms that u r describing, although I must say that I also suffer from pcos so I figured that I couldn't be pregnant but then I just don't know?!? I am going to the docs next week x