i'm 17, female, around 160cm and i'm about 46 kg (my scales are off by a kg or two)
i'm not anorexic or bulemic but i don't eat when i'm upset or angry or when i simply don't feel like it
i've had problems for a while now which is tied in with my period which causes nausea and diarea (however you spell it) on the first day
i used to just feel sick on the first day of my period but over the last few months its seems to have gotten worse
i don't pay much attention to my weight so i don't know if it has any connection (sometimes i'm more 50 kg. i tend to yo yo around 45-50 according to my scales)
i get cramps throughout the month, nausea and loss of apetite. i generally don't eat much dairy products either because i think they make it worse sometimes
does being underweight cause any of these problems?
or is it something else completely?
thanks for reading

I have the same weight as you and I'm even taller, I'm sure you can imagine how skinny that is. And like with you, it has absolutely nothing with anorexia or bulimia, I'm just not all that hungry I guess. But how do your meals look like each day? It much depends on that. Because it’s easy to get malnourished in vital supplements and protein your body needs to function properly. And since you’re 16 and with painful periods there is a chance that you have low iron in blood which is easily supplemented. There are some more extreme situations, but you’re not near them.

being underweight is not the problem i guess ur anemic better u sholud atleast try to drink 2 glasses of milk evryday eat read meat n plus start taking iron syrup. n iron will make u eat more i hope it will help