Hi guys,
I've been trying to conceive for almost a year. But no luck! My periods have always been irregular, ever since I got my period at the age of 13. But for the past 3 months, I've been getting my period every month. But this month I'm 8 days LATE!! I've been having an increase of white vaginal discharge, really, really, really sore brest and itchy nipples, and food cravings. Besides that, I have no other type of pegnancy symptoms. Can I be pregnant? I took a pregnancy test a week before my missed period and it was negative.. We really want a baby :'(

It will be much help if you reply with your experiences..

P.S: I don't know if this is much help but when I was a teenager I had an abortion due to my age circumtances. I regret it terribly. Can I still get pregnant?

Thanks

First off, many women worry about their ability to get pregnant after an abortion, but if you had a safe abortion carried out by a legal and qualified abortion provider, and you had no infection afterwards and everything went fine, there is absolutely no reason you would have infertility because of that now. 

As for whether or not you are pregnant right now, maybe. Is it possible you miscalculated the date or your expected period or tested too early? Because mood swings are a pregnancy sign, and so are sore breasts and heavy discharge. It's usually a bit too early for food cravings though, in the first trimester. 

If I were you, I think I would just take another pregnancy test. 

well sometimes (not all the time though) an abortion can have an effect on your body. and can make your body do weird things. or make it harder for you to get pregnant. you do sound like your pregnant. i would take a test again. since you havent took one for a little while. i think it will turn up positive. since its almost the end of the month you should have started by now. and on top of that those signs are a good indication that your pregnant. with my first son i was regular. and we were trying for about a month and i actually did something i heard of and to my suprise i think it worked. i stood on my head hanging off the bed with my legs up in the air for 5 min each time. lol although my husband thought i was crazy. but because of the gravity. each time we had sex i knew there could be a chance so i did that. and i missed my period. i knew for sure i was pregnant. but that whole month that i missed i took 8 pregnancy tests and all came back negative. and i started getting sick a lot and the smell of certain things. i knew i was. so the beginning of the next month i finally went to plannned parent hood and it came out postive light at first than darker the longer it sat. i hope you are pregnant. its awsome. i did put a posting on this same sit about the good and weird ways that can actually get you pregnant no one posted yet but i would like any more ideas. so keep looking on that one to somebody might write something good luck let me know what happens.

there is somethig else i forgot to mention since your trying to have a baby. have you ever heard how to check your cervical position. i didnt know you could even do this only your doctor could until i found it on the internet. about.com fertility. because its another way to detect ovulation. just like your cervical mucus changes as ovulation approaches, your cervical position also changes. also when its difficult to distinguish between fertile cervical mucus and left over semen from sex your cervical position may help clarify things. time required is no more than a few min. every so many days. first wash your hands. cuz you dont want any infection to take place. find a position that is comfortable for you. that may be sitting on a toliet with one leg up on the edge of the bathtub or squatting. doing so while in the shower your already clean. that was the best position for me. if you thik of your vagina as a hallway, your cervix is the other door at the very end. while your vagina it feels of a spongy feel that gives way easily to pressure, the cervix is like a firm round dimple. some says it feels like the end of your nose when your not firtle, and like the firmness of your lips or your earlobe when your fertile. this is what your feeling for. reach your index or middle finge insside of your vagina and slowly dont scratch yourself, slide your finger as far as you can reach, a sort of in and upward motion. if your jnot close to ovulation, you should find your cervix. if you are ovulationg , your cervix may be higher in your body and more difficult to reach. its much easier to find when your not ovulating and to get a better idea of what your feeling. as ovulation approaches, the cervix moves higher up, becoming softer and less firm and opening more. you should make time for sex if you want to get pregnant. low, firm and closed is not a fertile sigh, and your not ovulating yet. once you get used to checking your cervical position, fertile signs become very easy to recognize, but it does take practice and time to learn. if your markig your cervical position on a fertility chart, it may ask you if your cervix is in a high, medium or low position or weather your cervix feels firm, meadium or soft or whether your cervix feels open or closed. dont expect to understand what your feeling the frist, second or even tenth time you try. tips...if your cervisx always feels slightly open, dont worry. e3specially if youve every given birth. that can include miscarriage, your cervix may never fully close. as ovulation approaches, you;ll be able to notive the softness changes of the cervix though. signs of oulation includ4e a high cervical position. you may not be able to reach. dont check your cervial position during or after sex. your cervix actually moves around. it helps if you check your cervical positoin at the same time every day. good luck hope this helps you . sorry so long. i just wanted to give u as much info as i could.

Sometimes taking a pregnancy test a week before you're expected period is too early. Maybe you should consider taking the test again. Although sometimes you can put your self through a false pregnancy when it's all you want.
I hope things work out for you :-)

I am havin the same issue. i just started wanting to eat alot more food. my nipples are very sensitive to the touch. AF is due tomorrow so imma wait to test. baby dust to u and hope everything turns out okay for you.

were you pregnant?