I'm a 31 year old female,Ive had this rash on my butt for 5 years now.They appear red w/little clear like blisters,sometimes one sometimes dozens,they itch,burn,and always leave scars,from itching so much(turns into sores).Sometimes they last for days to 3 wks at the most? Is there a possibility it could be Herpes or Shingles. Both of my parents have had shingles, is there anything else it could be(papules maybe?)Please Help if anyone has any insight on this,It's so embarrasing and my nerves are so shot.Thank you.

You need to have this checked by a doctor, probably dermatologist, and see what it is. It could be herpes, because herpes is itchy, it is recurrent as you never can get rid of the virus and you can get scars by itching that much.
You may be developing a rash or having a reaction to moist and sweat but I doubt since they turn into blisters. Herpes turns into blisters, I get them on my mouth.
The problem is that only a doctor can decide what you have and you need to see him/her because you could be passing infection to your sexual partners, which is not so good. You may get a drug to get rid of the rash/outbreak sooner once they show up.

I think I know what you are talking about.I get similar things on my butt also.They are boils.hey start out smal like pipmles and turn into boils or something.It is from heat or the change in temperature.Like if you work in air conditioning and go home to a hot house with no ac,it messes with your blood wich cause these things to form.Howevfer,the above eprson is right,they could be herpes or soemthing else.Have you been tested?you should get to teh doctor asap

i am going thru the same thing right now. I am getting a sore in the same spot every month or two-it clears up and then comes back. It itches like crazy! it looks like a bunch of little white blisters that eventually start to dry up and go away but continually come back right before my period every month. Im making a doctyors appointment tomorrow to find out for sure whats going on!

hi Beth, have u found out what was it? please let me know, I got something like that, and it increases right before period.. thanks!!!

You are not alone. I think shingles effects only people over 60, not sure. I have just had it come back again last night. I have been putting cream used for vaginal yeast infections that has helped. I can't stand this and will discuss with doctor on next visit. I went to an urgent doctors visit and saw a doctor who was covering for my doctor and she didn't know what it was. I will update when I get move information. Do you have any hemrroids? I wonder if this maybe a cause. I really feel this is some type of fungel thing. good luck.

Hi Beth I’m going through the same thing it come rite before my period it spent two or three days but I had a IUD for two years N never seen this since I had the IUD but I took it off before my period coming I started seeing it.. I’m 30 yrs I have did all my blood work N had no problem.. wit STD..