Hello ! My little girl has been on both strattera 40mg/concerta 54mg for three weeks now. Apart from the side effects we don’t see any results yet. She is still very angry and upset, and the combination of these two medc caused lost appetite and a stomachache every now and then. I was wondering if there is anybody out there whose child was also on both drugs! I am very much interested in results.

Hi there! My son was on aderall. He didn’t cope very well with this drug, it gave him such side effects. He was really behaving badly, and was disturbing his younger sister as well. I had to take him off, and the doc decided to put him on concerta with strattera as a supplement. I can’t tell you anything on the results, as we have to wait and see. But I will post you back to let you know how it went. Good luck woth your child!!!!

Ok, Im wondering: How big is your "little girl"? This question comes from myself being 140 pounds and taking 36mg. In addition, a sibling of mine had bad side effects with strattera. If you read about the Phsycoactive Drugs that your children are taking, you would know about the increased chance of suicide. It is said that Strattera is thought to have increase the chance of children more unlikely than likely, commit suicide. However, Concerta, being a Methylphenidate, is a well working pharmacutical. If you ever wish to switch your child to ritalin, look up Methylphenidate. You will find the brand names and there you will see: Concerta, Ritalin, and a few others. They all have the essential Methylphenidate, however, Ritalin is still stronger. How: I dont Know.

Hi im a teen whos been taking concerta and straterra for a number of years and they work quite well for me but if you miss a dose there are severe issues i feel an extreme loss of control an over increase in appetite( i can eat like a starving man) and also i find that my ability to thik clearly is severly impaired. Taking concerta and stratterra is good but i would reccommend not missing a dose