Since January 2016 i have been taking 72mg concerta [2-36mg] for my adhd.. I am 16 years old and for the first 3 months didnt smoke unless i hadnt taken concerta for 2 days. As i got a bit more 'risky' in regards to smoking and being on concerta i would smoke near the end of the 12 hours concerta is in your system or after it. I have been doing this for 2 or 3 months and being an athlete and very aware of my body and my health ive noticed some extreme side effects while smoking while being on my concerta and after and this includes:

Racing heart, confussion, dizziness, cold extremities, twitching leg muscles, numbness, intense euphoric feeling, headaches, tightness of lungs and probably more that i forgot...

I also noticed i have become dependent on this routine and my willpower hasnt been strong enough to withstand these cravings, if anyone could give me tips to break these cravings so i can nurse myself back to health that would be great, i am trying to get off both of these and have recently dropped from 72mg to 36mg and am starting to lower my doses if i smoke to eventually get off.