Hi, I have problem with my hair. I think that she is coming out more then it use to. Every time I am having a bath or brush my hair I have a great amount of hair fallen out. I am using Concerta, medication for my adhd. I am taking it for a year but I didnt have problems until last two or three month. Can it be caused by this medication? I am 15 years old and it bothers me a lot. I have long hair for a man and I am proud on it.

I must say that it doesnt say on the sheet that losing hair is one of side effects of Concerta. But I know that this medication contains methylphenidate drug that can induce hair loss. Also there are peoples that have problems like you and although it is not one of major side effects it can happen because of Concerta. Talk with you doctor and try to take some substitute.