I've was on Subutex for over 10 years, I tapered down to 1mg and have finally found strength to detox ... The only thing is my girlfriend doesn't know I'm doing it, she doesn't even know I was on the subs .... I'm on day 5 and doing really well, I've been taking co codomol 3 x 8mg to get rid of the edge off the aching and zopiclone to help me sleep which seems to be working although its 4am and I'm still awake ... My bowels are none existant, there like a constant chocolate waterfall :) ... I'm going to stop the co codomol after tonight because they can be also additive like subs ... Hope I come out on the right side as I've relapsed once before :S

Good Luck! It sounds like you've done your research and your really motivated. 

Thank you .... Feeling abit better each day .... :)

Thank you .... It's day 6 now and I fell asleep at 7 this morning and i've only just woken up at 4pm .... Feel like a new man .... Trust me guys you can do it .... Taper down to 0.4mg then take Co codomol 3 x 8mg to take the edge away for 5 days then your home free .... A lot Willpower is required though put stay strong ...

8pm Day 6 feeling abit restless now but Willpower is all I need ... Going to take my mind off it and read a book ... Hope this passes soon ..

Day 7 .. feeling okay at the moment but only just woke up after 9 hours sleep and all I took was zopiclone ... I'm amazed by how the body heals itself ... Just think positive and you can do it people ...

Day 8 4:30am ... Feeling very depressed ... Can't stop crying ... The physical pain has gone but wow my emotional state is horrendous .... Feel really down :.(

Day 8 12:30pm Feeling really down today but have to get on with it ... Feeling great on the physical side of things ... Going to go for a long walk to clear my head

Day 8 8:45pm feeling abit less depressed after some fresh air ... Took a tramadol to help me sleep so I'll be okay for tonight ... If not I've got zopiclone .... The physical symptoms have gone but my mental state is all over the place ... I'm taking Citalopram 40mg so should feel better soon

Day 9 1am ... Actually feeling tired now without zopiclone or anything ... Last had a tramadol at about 6 and I'm feel good .... Just see how I feel in the morning ... Night all ... peace and love :)