THis is what worked for me

melatonin for sleep ( insomnia gets pretty bad that helps )(ALso when it doesn't find something to occupy your time like reading for playing on the internet don't sit in bed it will drive you mad believe me)

Don't take sleep aid or benydrl (it made my anxiety and restless leg syndrome worse)

For pain Ibprophen and tylenol (doesn't do much but stay away from opiates don't set yourself back

Best thing for everything is take the med then take a hot bath stay in bath for as long as you can then when you get out you wont be as cold and your body wont hurt as bad (take as many baths as you can it will make you feel the best cause your prob cold and achy this helps heating pad and sweater for chills

Drink lots of water its just good for you and when i felt better i got alot of Acai berry juice its really good and its supposed to be really good for you

This all is going to suck but you will feel better really soon just keep taking baths writing on here and keep positive (which can be hard but try hard really hard I hope everyone can get through this like i did I am back to normal its day 23 and I have not taken any subutex not even a nibble I did cold turkey from 16mg /2 months .....I have not forgotten how bad my withdrawal was so it helps to write down all your experience so you can read it and say to yourself holy cow i will never put myself through that again like me I think about taking an opiate then i remember withdrawal or read on entry and I snap back to reality and think im feeling fine right now i don't need that little boost that will leave me sick later
IF I think of any other remadies i used i will post but i wrote more about the pain then what i used to treat myself and i was so out of it i didnt use much MAn i got through that I still can't believe I actually made it out alive subutex withdrawal was so hard But i did it and I am great

Everyone reading this I am just writing what worked for me and i hope so bad it works for you I know what your going through YOU CAN DO IT post alot it helps

hey my name is kacy, im new to subutex withdraw.... i have some questions.... 1- how long did yur cold sweats last? 2-how long was it before you were able to eat normally again? 3-how long am i looking at. i have been on this for a year. i am 3 days in to my recovery, i was taking 1 1/2 pills a day. 

kacy adams

Hey Kacy,

I was on Subutex 8mg daily for about 2 years. I reduced my dose to 4mg (broke 8mg in half) for about 1.5 weeks. I then actually took half of a half (2mg) for about a week and then a quarter (1mg) for about a week.

It was not hard to do at all! When I had a "craving" I would only take that small "chip" of Subutex. When I completley quit I had very minor withdrawals. I did sneeze alot and when I did sneeze I would get some minor goose bumps briefly but no diarreah as Imodium is your best friend during withdrawal since Immodium is an opiate derivative!

Now that I have completley quit Subutex and opoids for three months I am having cravings so I may take a "chip" (1mg) of Subutex daily to keep me from Percocet relapse (which was a $120.00 a week habit)! I totally believe that Opiate addiction is a disease and KNOW that 98% of addicts relapse eventually so I firmly believe in Subutex at a very low maintanence dose to keep the devil away! Keep me posted as being a 12 year addict love to hear from fellow addicts and how they cope day to day!

Gixxer wrote:

Quote:

kacy adams

Hey Kacy,

hay how are you doing with your recovery? i started on 14mg of subutex and reduced as quickly as i could, but not to quick though as i didnt want to relapse, i reduced down to 0.4mg over 6 months, i am now 8 days into my recovery, it was not as bad a i thought but it has still been a tough week i was lucky i did'nt vomit at all it was just the sleepless night i couldnt deal with and the pain in my back, the cold sweats i hated too. i feel that im getting their still a few lil symptons but that shuld all pass soon, as each day is getting more easier to cope with im able to sleep so much better now :) so any one who wants to detoxs of subutex cut down to the lowest you can like i did on 0.4mg and you will see it wont be a bad as you think, im not going to lie its going to a tough week but it would be more harder for u the more dose yur on, just be strong and stick to ur goals when ur detoxin ur have ur weak moments where u would want to give up but dnt let ur self give up them weak moments will pass and the more u say no the more stronger u will feel, and once one week have passed ur start seeing a difference and trust me its worth doing this, its so good to start slowy feeling normal again, i was addictied to herion for 3 yrs and on subutex for 6 months so if i can do it all you addicts who want to get clean can do it.