hi im 17. i am experienceing some penis swelling on like half inch patch of skin under the head. i was wonder if it was from some "dry humping" last night with my girlfriend. and if its really serious or if anything can be done. sorry if this is vague just would like some insight.

Health Advisor
Well, i suppose it could be from irritation (especially if it were dry).

It could also be some kind of inflammation, it depends on what the swelling looks like. Is there any sebum (white stuff) under the foreskin stuck, if there's redness, pain, etc

If your discomfort doesn't go away in a few days, I suppose it would be wise to see a doc about it to see what it is all about.

well theres no pain, i can tell you that. also theres no white stuff for that matter also. if theres any other symptom like questions ill answer them. just appriciate to know this is not cancer or even what it is and will go away.

I am having the same problem and would like to add that it's not the whole way around the head... it's just in a central location. I also thought it might be from "dry humping" my girlfriend. There is no pain or discomfort with an erection either and everything works just fine.

I just want to know if the swelling will go away and if it may be cancerous.

im having a similar problem.
it seems like there's more skin where my foreskin is and it's swelling on the right side just below the head.

and also the foreskin is all rough and i cant feel it rly when i touch it and it's really wrinkly.

what is this,im scared if it's something dangerous/cancerous.

please help.

foreskin? not too familiar with problems with that (had mine removed long ago).

Could be irritation. i remember i got a a very rough handjobt hat took months to heal (because every erection i got broke the scabs..and if u didn't know this..u get at least 3-5 erections at night when u sleep).

keep us posted..give it time to heal.

When I was younger, I liked to masterbait.(I am 14 and talking about like 8) Well one day I noticed a ring of swelling from around my penis about half an inch under the head of my penis. Now there is a ring of stretchmark where it used to be. GET TO A DOCTOR. because I regret this every day of my life..

It's not cancerous, it's natural for that portion of the penis to swell after being stimulated! Your penis does that in order to increase the sensitivity and enable the orgasm to occur by adding pressure internally to nerves responsible for the ejaculatory process.

Dr. VictusVita

I've got the same problem. I masturbated twice last night after returning home from my first visit to the strip club. This morning I woke to pee and found that the left side of my penis, on the shaft, close to the head is slightly swollen. After seeing my swollen penis I sort of quietly freak out. Then I thought about how roughly I had treated it last night. From three lap dances, quite a few erections, then getting home and masturbating.....twice, my penis was probably exhausted.

There is only one symptom .....swelling...no pain, maybe a little discomfort, but i think that's all in my head.

I do not know what to do. Did i break my penis? I'm pretty sure its not an std because the last time I had sex has been a few months ago and I have never had unprotected sex.

I'm 18. My penis is swollen. I don't know what to do.

I have the same problem i got worried went to my parents house and when i got there it had went down alot in size now it is gone but i feel as if i have loose skin and i dont want this too happy again should i be worried it was like a liquid filled bubble underneath the head of my penis

I am 18, and I also have a question:

after some "dry humping" with my girlfriend that has become more frequent lately, i have been experiencing some swelling.. or inflammation around the ridge of the head of my penis.

i had a problem as a kid and had to manually stretch the foreskin around the head of my penis, and it was fine after a while.
it even got more loose after some activity ("dry humping") but then i noticed if it was particularly rigourous, there would be some swelling.
i noticed that the swelling would pass and go down, but i have been noticing the inflammation or swelling around the ridge of the head of my penis.

sometimes it is a bit tender afterwards, but i have been told that a little tender is normal

i'm just a worrier, so i'm wondering what that could be all about.

hi i was wondering why the head of my penis swells but only after i masturbate and not sex??? am i being too rough or what??? it is almost like a blue color as well. it is not painful but it goes away after a bit. i am just worried it may be a sexually transmitted disease or something?

i have the same problem.. there is a ring-shaped inflammation just below the head of my penis. This occurred a week ago. I just wanted to know how did you treat this problem and how long did it take to heal? Thanks.

I woke up this morning with a quarter sized swollen area on the foreskin just below the head of my penis. I have a new ladie in my life. We have only had sex twice, two nights in a row.It showed up on the morning of the second night. My question is, if this is a STD, is it normal that it would have symptoms that quickly? With just two days of intercourse. Or is it possible that its just an irritation or a bacterial infection?

Im 15 and i masterbated alot today and later on i realized a ring of swelling around the head of my penis. I first cam like 2 days ago thought id try and see if i could do it again. I did but the cum wasnt a large amount. So i thought that maby that was the reason. But i dont know can someone tell me what the reason is.