Hey, i am 15, turning 16 soon, and usually i can retract my foreskin kinda well, but when i get it half way or all the way under the head and pull it back up again, it kind of gets rolled under and the whole foreskin doesnt come out. If you know what i am talking about... please reply and help me

That is a case of mild paraphimosis. The tip of the foreskin is getting trapped behind the penis head rim, and attempts to unretract cause the outer foreskin to roll over itself.
As long as it is not so tight that it cuts off blood circulation or causes swelling or other problem, it may be considered a blessing. It will be easier for you than for many guys to keep it retracted as often and as long as you wish. Eventually, you may prefer permanent foreskin retraction, for cleanliness, less hypersensitivity and other benefits. Many of us do. Good luck.

i have the same problem and i find if u pull it that bit further it then will roll back over the head, honestly i like it, especially when ya tug off

Hey, this happens to me too! does it feel kind of odd when it happens though, like it just happened for like the third time in my life today with me and my girlfriend and i was like whats up with my foreskin and this happened.

if it gets stuck just squeeze the head and try to pull the foreskin up.. i have the same problem but just dont get erection when it happens cos it can swell up

I pulled my foreskin over the head of my penis when I was soft then I got hard and my foreskin is stuck and the head of my penis is killing me I am 16 and I dont want to tell my parents.

Have you got it back yet?

You need to squeeze your glans and pull the foreskin back into position. Has it started to swell?

If it has you need to get to your A&E or ER department at your local hospital as soon as possible.

I had this about a year ago. I didn't tak steady approach , and it resultd in long and painfull swelln jst undr head , and where d fold was , where d skin got stuck under I have a scar from skin rip. Be careful

i also have the same problem but what you can do is pull your foreskin a little behind and pull it ahead,do it rapidly and if nothing happens then you should tell it to your parents immediately otherwise your penis will be swolen

I unfortunately have the Opposite. My foreskin is trapped UNDER the penis and can't roll back (This is not when I put the foreskin back, its where it has trouble going forward. So sometimes I place my finger in the middle and pull forwards to get it to stretch out again, but sometimes it still remains like that.

I had this too but lucky i think we need to loosen our foreskin on the glan to make it mobilise easily

Yea whats the prob i got samething and when i get erection that part hurts like hell

Please help me too

U need to surgery sir.... 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Yeah guys, my foreskin got trapped under the penis head. I was having a wank last night with it under the head, but fell asleep (yeah weird right, but it was 2am). I woke up and now it’s weirdly swollen, like bags filled with air hanging by the side of my penis head. It hurts pretty badly, like it’s pulling it all the time. I don’t want to tell my parents because... yeah. Please help!