Hi im 15 and I have swelling just below the head of my penis on the right side and the lymph node on the left side in my pubic area i noticed the swelling yesterday and today i noticed a big swollen spot in my pubic area after some reserch i found it was my lymph node um the swelling on my penis dosent hurt although it is just a little itchy at times the swelling on my lymph node only hurts if i put pressure on it please help im afraid i may have penile cancer

Honey you DON'T have penile cancer! Let's start with some basic questions, how long have you been in puberty - hair on your pelvis and underarms etc.? Have you been feeling run down, have you had a cold or other illness, do you shower on a regular basis - daily? do you have good hygeine, is there any puss on the sweeling under your head!?

The longest i go without a bath is three days at most but i usually bathe daily, I hit puberty when i was in 5th grade so about. ...4-5 years ago theres no puss or blisters no discharge from my penis im pretty sure its not std related, the last time i had sexual intercourse was 6-7 months ago i havent been ill or even had a cold in a loooong time i dont even remember the last time i was ssick, i do smoke marijuana if that changes anything i appreciate the helpThank you much 

The penile swelling went down a bit and now theres a little red spot and its kind of like a bump and the skin has a wierd texture here the swelling of the lymph node hasnt gone down, would like to know whats wrong without having to go to the doctor, i hate taking man made meds

Was your sex unprotected and also was it with a stranger!? IF so there might and I underline MIGHT be a STI/STD! It is quite unusual for a 15 year old to have an STI but the trend is growing! Due to it being a red spot, I would sugest keeping the area clean - with a non soap non scented wash (Spectrogel,Physoderm, Teraseptic etc.) wear loose underwear, air dry , and definitely shower every day! It's ALL about keepin the pores of your penis clean (as this might be a clogged pore) DON'T pick it and if after you do this, IF it isn't going down I think you need polysporin on it!

Quote:

Put your quote text here...

It was unprotected and protected she was a virgin and i knew her since the begining of the school year i had sex with her almost every day for a while, could my penis touching the inside of the toilet bowl or the toilet water be the cause of this?

It shouldn't - unless it had one of those chlorine bleach things in it! As your penis produces urine - so touching urine isn't a big deal! I think it is probably clogged pores - as this is VERY common in people your age and going through puberty! Also NEVER take the chance of unprotected sex - you WILL eventually end up getting someone pregnant!

If I were you I would take a couple of days - not touching it - keeping the area clean with an antiseptic face wash! and see what happens IF it is still there I would like you to go and see a STD clinic - not because it is an STI but for them to know more about the pelvis etc then a regular doctor!

Quote:

Put your quote text here...

Quote:

Put your quote text here...

She was getting the monthly birth control shot and if it was a clogged pore then what explains the swollen lymph node? Im more worried about that then the penile swelling because it is going down but the lymph gland isnt going down Again, thanks for the help

IF you lymph node is starting to feel hard, then it will be puss that is hardening up into actual material! Like cheesy puss! So the best thing would be to get that checked - I do think it is an infection or a reaction to the infection of the one under your hood! It is NOT cancer I promise OK? But the good thing is you can have a conversation with your doctor about penile/sexual health!

Thank you for your help, all the swelling is starting to reside, although last night the under side of my penis got unbearably itchy i just put vasaline body lotion with aloe on it and it suprisingly helped alot

Could this be from blocking a lymphatic vessel in my penis due to masturbation?

Not so much masturbation - as most people stop if pain or a pull happens! BUT IF you have banged the area, or actually been VERY hard with masturbation, then this can easily be swelling! The lymph node though - IF this is actually a lymph node and not a blocked pore - is usually swollen from infection or a feeling yucky and run down! Thus your neck nodes being enlarged when you have a sore throat! How is the pimple under your head? And IF it has gone down have you noticed your lymph node shrinking in size also!?

Yooo, what happened next? Im having the exact same pronlem. I had sex recently with my gf, i smoke a lotmof weed, also had thr tiny red itchu lump on tip of penis, also have a pretty nig swollen lymph node on the same place and i dont know what to do or what it is, neither do doctors. I dont know what do do :/ im taking doxycycline (antibiotics) and starying tonight with a hydrofoljc fream against fungi just in case o.O someone help please!

Hi, I have the swelling problem for a while. I masturbate more like 2 or 3 times a day and with a less sleep(4 to 5 hours a day).I believe that is when i am facing this problem.

@Bambi27 --> please tell me if i am right!!! so that i can control myself rather than masturbating. Also please suggest if i can help myself in anyways.

Thanks in advance

hi im have the same problem like killakurt has... and  i wanted to know what should i do..please answer me 

im lanbu from the philippines..