Week back I got hit by basketball in my public area. Actually I had a pain for about 5mins then everything was ok, afterwards I started playing game. The next day I noticed one of my testicle surrounded area got swollen. The testicle looks same size, but some of the nerves got bigger over the testicle.I thought It would go away, but it is not. I don't have pain, but I could feel that it's swollen. Will it be an severe damage?.Please advice.

I would see an urologist even though there is no pain. Swelling is also a very good cause to check your testicles after trauma. There could be collection of blood which may trigger infection and having it checked would be a smart thing to do.
An inflammation of the epididymis may occur after a trauma. Epididymis is a tube that lies on testicle and it is very fragile. Although symptoms are usually severe, like pain, swelling, a lump, even fever, you better have it checked. If there’s an infection that’s not treated, it could result in testicle loss if the blood supply’s cut.
Here are the reasons to see a doc after testicular injury, so I would say you’re a candidate: bruising and/or swelling of the scrotal sac, prolonged pain in the scrotal sac, any penetrating injury to the scrotal sac, etc

Actually I went to see the doctor and he examined just by hand not thru scan or something and said, the left testicle hangs lower than the right, it is normal. It's not a swelling.Then I was relaxed and didn't bother about for a month.After that I started playing and everything went usual.Last week I had heavy work claiming steps back and forth, next day moring I had heavy pain in my stomach and left testicle. Then It was ok after sometime. Yesterday I felt pain in my right also.Still my stomach pain continues.My question here is: 1. Will one testicle gets hurt other will also have an impact?.2. If testicle dies howlong the pain will lost. 3. One testicle dies, and it isn't removed, how other will have an impact?.
I'm planning to see the doc today and ask him for scanning & whatever the possible options to make sure.

Hi, lately I relalized right testicle swollen with no pains so I can’t fertile ?

Hey guest did anything happen to you like did you injure it at all? Also how old are you? Are you sexually active at all? Thanks