i got kicked in soccer practice with no shin guards :$ there is a huge swollen bruise with a spot in the middle where it feels soft and like the bones pushed back... did i fracture it.... and will takin mobic make the swelling go away

I know that kind of shin injury well. I get bruises a lot from playing soccer as well. I use a product line called BruiseMD and I love it. It works for one and the ingredients are all natural so for me it's a win win. If you want to really make the bruise go in double time use both the tablets and one of the topicals at the same time. This way you are hitting it from the outside and inside.

Hallo,
You have to understand that playing soccer will most likely resulting some injury, because this is a contact sport. And your ball is near your legs and most often leg injuries occur. How much pain do you have in the leg? I think that your bruise is nothing too serious, but you might try to apply some ice on it to ease the pain and the swelling. If you think that you might have a fracture in the bone you need to have a scan of the leg just to be sure that everything is fine with your leg. I hope that this helped you in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen