Hi  . . i had a mild kick in the right testicle,... and i have from time to time pulsatile pain......not severe or mild.....light pain...it has been 6 hours from now but the pulsatile pain seems to appear every 30 minutes...i read online and i am worried about testicular torsion......any one any idea?

Hi Guest,

You can have pain from getting kicked and it can last for a while.

I wouldn't expect testicular torsion from the kick.  You also describe "light" pain.  If it was testicular torsion normally you would be in EXTREME pain as in not being able to walk upright.

I imagine you keep "checking" yourself too.  Let it rest.

If you do get severe pain see your doctor immediately.

Hope it helps.

The reason i became worriesis:

1-the pain is pulsatile for more than 5 hours now

2-It seems to me that the crematseric reflex is not positive,i.e mayby a sign of a torsion

3-From what i read online,the pain should have lessened in 1 hour or so

And also there were cases with testicular torsion without any pain as i read online

It's almost always accompanied by severe pain.
More common signs would be: nausea, vomiting, swelling of the scrotum, and abdominal pain and you aren't describing any of these.

Depending upon how hard you were hit it can hurt for days.

So,if the pain is not severe for 6 hours after the trauma,does it definitely rule out Torsion?--Also for how many days could this light pain continue?Thank you for your answers , really appreciate them

During testicular torsion the testicle is dying. It would hurt severely. You wouldn't feel a pulse either. You can have light pain for several days. It depends upon how hard you were kicked and other factors. I doubt you have testicular torsion.  The only way to be sure is to see your doctor for an examination.

How many days may it last for a 'Mild ' kick...sa i am filling the same 'light ' pain...mostly an uncomfortablity in the testicle

2 days after the kick,i have difficulties in sitting and crossing my legs as i feel a light pain....i have a burning sensation in the scrotal area and anal area,,,,,seems to me also that Cremasteric Reflex is missing....is it to be concered and why does the pain appear 2 days after the injury? Could it be a hematocele due to the injury and how much time does it last ? or are they still the effects of bruising...even thought the color of the testicle is normal...no edema or inflamation noted ... but very sensitive in palpation