Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!


Hello! This morning I got so swollen from this colophony allergy. I don’t know what to do? Any ideas?

Loading...


I don’t know if I am going to make it in time with the proper answer, but I do hope you went to the hospital. AS far as I know, treatment for colophony allergy doesn’t exist, there is only an avoidance as an option. Those who are allergic to colophony products must have the list of products and avoid skin contacts with these items. In case you don’t have the list, I will provide you with some products. Here they are: Adhesives, such as sticking plasters, tapes and glues; Cements for linoleum, rubber, shoes; Chewing gum; Cleaners for machines, leather and removing grease from clothes; Cosmetics eg eyeshadow, mascara, rouge, hair pomade and transparent soaps, sunscreens; Dental floss, Dental cements and impression pastes; Depilating (hair-pull wax) agent; Diapers, incontinence pads & feminine hygiene products; Disinfectants and insecticides; Fireworks; Floor coverings; Glues eg postage stamps; Grease (axle) and lubricants; Match Tip; Medicaments - as a preservative, adds adhesive properties to ointments and creams e.g. wart removers, nappy creams, cold sore cream; Newspaper; Ostomy appliance; Paints; Paper Products; Pens - felt tip & artist pens; Polish for floors, furniture, shoes and cars and many others.
Reply

Loading...