Im 15 years old. I've been experiencing persistant headaches every day since late september/early october. They stay with me all day and night. They generally hang in the back of my head, but often in the sides too. Sometimes turning into what seems to be a migrane though, where one side hurts excrutiatingly. Also, lately Ive noticed that behind my right ear/neck has been in some pain. Yesterday it got so painful that i felt i might throw up. My neck is usually stiff as well, but not too sore to move around or anything.
Im also constantly feeling exhausted. I dont usually sleep well, but even when I get a great sleep i feel like this. Also every time I stand up from sitting or laying, or even just sit up from laying, i get very dizzy. It doesnt last long but it happens every time. Sometimes I cant see right for a few seconds when this happens, and lately its been getting worse(if i move my head too fast it causes some dizziness).
I frequently have swollen glands and sore throats, and every now and then i get a tingling sensation in my face. And a few times over the past couple months I've notice some blood when I go to the washroom(NOT from periods).
I think I've covered all the symptoms. I was hoping to see if anyone knows what this might be being caused by? Ive had multiple blood tests come back clear, have been tested for mono(negative), and have recently had a CT scan(the results arent in yet, but im expecting them soon).
Oh, I almost forgot. Im not sure if it's really important, because it doesnt happen often/happened a lot more back in october. I would experience an extremely painful sharp pain in the left side of my head that would only last a few seconds at a time. It felt like something was ripping inside of my head, but it would come and go very quickly. it happened quite a few times some days, and some days not at all. Should I be concerned about this anymore? It barely ever happens now.
Ah, I know I've rambled on a lot. I hope I've made clear all my symptoms, and I'll really appreciate any help! Thanks.

i've been experiencing all the same symptoms minus the bleeding. i don't know what the problem is and i can't find where the responses to you post are, if there are any. right now my doctor thinks i have mono too, i went in friday, they took blood, and now i'm waiting results. it's discouraging to hear that your came back negative and you've had to success discovering what you have. i'd like to know what it is so i can beat/fix this. i'm tiered of always being tierd and sick with no way to fight it. for a while i thought it was just allergies becasue everytime i'd go to the doctor that would seem to be my diagnosis.

I have all of the same things going on

All of these symptoms could be caused by problems with your hormones. They can happen at any age and by caused by a number of things. Ask your doctor to check your estrogen, testosterone and progesterone. These problems can cause serious health consequences later in life if they are not taken care of. If it is hormones, I suggest reading a book called It's my Ovaries, Stupid!

I have been getting the same symptoms and I am also 15, mine have been lasting for a week or two now, I dont know what to do...

Thanks for the replies.
I got the results from the CT scan back a while ago. It was completely clear, which is releiving but at the same time frusterating because i still dont know whats causing this. I'm now on a medication called amitryptaline(excuse my bad spelling if that's wrong) that helps me sleep and helps a little bit with the headaches, although i still get them nearly daily. I also had an allergy test, and found out im allergic to dust mites but i dont think that an allergy is causing these symptoms. Ive taken sinus/allergy related medacine and it doesnt really do much.
Also, I think I've already had my hormone levels checked, but if i don't improve then I'll definately bring it up with my mom and my doctor. Im still experiencing a lot of throat infections and sore throats. I had strep throat and got even sicker when i went on antibiotics for it. Nothing seems to be really improving except for how well i sleep.

I'm having similar problems, but my head throbs and hurts at least 4 times a day. I feel like someone is beating my head with a stick. Please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 34 yrs old and I too am encountering the same symptoms with only one additional. I will go through periods in which I feel extremely cold (no fever) I mean it is 90 degrees outside and I feel I need to wear a sweatshirt and jacket just to feel warm....

Anyway, I have recently been tested for Diabetes, hypothyroidism, and a host of other things. My doc got the results back and guess what...I'm perfectly healthy... NOT!

If anyone has any ideas, please pass them along...

---Concerned

i'm 23 and get the same symptoms. i have a family history of underactive thyroids and think this may be what it is. am going to get it checked out this week as it can be quite dangerous if left un checked. other symptoms = weight gain. hope this helps

I can understand what all of you are going through as I am having the exact same problem. 24 hour headache, fatigue, heavy head, dizziness, sinking feeling, tight neck, ringing in ear for the last 4 months and all tests like bloods, cat scan, doctors, everything comes back fine.- The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, its like you would do anything to get rid of this problem. and it feels to stupid to live in this condition. it needs to be fixed.

But there has to be a way to cure it. I find Reading Deepak Chopra stuff is helpful

Perhaps we can list all of the things that seem to have helped other people.

I hear Ribes Nigrum can help (black current) immensely with these symptoms.

i too have been expierencing these symptoms. i also have been complaining to my mom that i cant hear as well as i used to. I looked it up online and i think that i have figured it out. When i have a doctors appointment i am going to ask my doctor and i think you should too. It is called mineres disease.. check it out!!!

i am turning 15, and my headaches are so bad. i have been having them for about 5 weeks i think. every morning when i go to skool they start and last all day. even when i don't go to skool. i just don't know what to do. they are so painfull, i can hardly do anything (homework).
please if anyone knows any prevenssion, please help......

has anyone had any luck in finding out what this is yet? i have been experiencing exactly the same things and the doc has just said its tension/stress headaches but i know its something more than that!

i get the exact same things too!! head aches all the time although they arent that bad just mild but i have them all the time and i always feel dizy and heavy headed when i get up or move too fast and i get enough sleep but im still so tired. Sometimes i have trouble sleeping too its horrible. If only finds out what this is PLEASE say something. My head gets tingly too like pins and needles is so wierd and i cant take it im only 15 and i need help. My doctor has no idea what is wrong with me.

To the 15 yr old that has had headaches and heavy head feeling.
Have you been diagnosed with anything yet?
I have been having the same exact feeling also with nausea.
I understand completely how you feel.
I haven't been to the doctor since this started about a month ago.
Please let me know.