Hi, my boyfriend and I haven't been sexually active in a while and he fingered me really hard two nights ago. My vagina was a little painful but then I noticed my right labia hurt towards the bottom by my hole and I have a lot of discharge coming out of my vagina. And I can't tell if my vagina lips are swollen! I don't know what's going on, help please!

Hi there

If he was rough - you may have bruises down there. If the discharge is not smelling, or clumpy - it will be sometime before your vaginal health will be normal. Try abstaining from rough penetration or fingering.

However, if this discharge is bad [mentioned above], you might have infection which needs treatment.

Hi I'm 15 and last night my boyfriend kind of fingered me thorough my leggings, when he was doing it I was wearing a thong and it was rubbing against my vagina while he was doing it, today morning it's really swollen and hurts when I walk do you have idea how could j make it to cool down and make the swollen past go away