This weekend my boyfriend came over. We usually have rough sex because I ask for it. I've never had a problem before, with the exception of minor soreness after. But this week I've been experiencing discomfort, swelling, tenderness, and annoying itching symptoms. It also burns when I pee. My boyfriend and I are STD free, so I look online and narrowed it down to two possible outcomes. Micro tears or a yeast infection. I cannot decide which it is though. One of the other symptoms is a white clumpy discharge resembling wet tissue. My guess is leaning toward yeast infection. If that's the case would Monistat clear it up?

That coule be yeast infection.

Yeast infections can be very uncomfortable, but are usually not serious. Symptoms include the following:

· Itching and burning in the vagina and around the vulva (the skin that surrounds your vagina)

· A white vaginal discharge that may look like cottage cheese

· Pain during sexual intercourse

· Swelling of the vulva

Actually, this disease can recur easily. Herbal medicine named . pill can help you. It can get rid of yeast infection and doesn't have any side effects. .. I hope it can help you.

Thank you for your reply. I actually got some Acidophilus. It has 20 Billion Live Cultures per Capsule. So far so good. Apparently one capsule is equal to 10+ cups of yogurt.