I noticed my vagina felt swollen after intercourse, which I thought nothing of, until it did not go away after a few days. I also noticed a big bump next to my vagina, like that you would get after being hit on the head or something. I took a look down there with a mirror and freaked out when I saw that inside my vagina was not only extremely swollen, but looked whitish. I thought it might be infected, but I did not experience any itching, burning, discharge, pain urinating, or any other symptoms at all.

I was scheduled to see a gyn already for birth control pills, so I decided to wait until then, however, by the time I went the swelling had gone down, I mentioned what happend, and they said "It happens", and figured intercourse had been too rough.

I'm still skeptical that it was a bit more than beeing too rough. What do you think?

Perhaps I'm just paranoid, and it is completely normal, and if someone else out there has the same problem, they can relax too.

Hey, I have had the same problem, or nearly the same a time or two before. I had a very large bump, like you said- a bump on the head. I went to my doc and was told that it was just an ingrowne hair that got infected, kinda like a pimple. He told me that when it got a white spot on 'top' to clean a needle and 'pop' it, which i did, and it completely cleared up. The second time it cleared up on its own. i wouldn't worry.
Swollen lips after sex? - rough sex! I get that now and then too

i get something like that too..
but its only when i am about to start my period..
it kinda freaks me out?

hi im new i also have the same problem bt mine is kinda itchy and i n0tice a red pimple i dont knw what it is but its itchy and red pls help me im g0ing crazy