hi,
im 15 years old and my name is paige.
my boyfriend fingered me tonight and it wasnt the first time and i am still a virgin. well the past few times he's done it, its gotten puffy and sore. but tonight i looked at it and there were spots of blood and its was puffy and inflamed too. but i was wearing an uncomfortable thong too, but it has still gotten puffy before tonight. right now its looks like its been chopped up, and it looks like its been cut and there are little sore looking cut things on the tip of these thick cut like things. he fingered me pretty hard and deep and i was really wet but i dont know whats wrong with me. please help me.

I know what you mean.... I am reading all of these things from people and It looks like a lot of people have the same issues. I guess everything is normal. I am experiencing the same things... but for me for 9 days in a row I had sex with my boyfriend... it was deep and hard... and at 27, he's the first one to EVER make my cum... like hard core! haha I am using monistat 7 just in case I have a little bit of a yeast infection. If he has been fingering you... make sure he is washing his hands first.... he can have bacteria on his hands... also, he could of cut you with his finger nail... ya just never know. Enjoy :-) and be careful!!

One possiblity is a yeast infection. They are very common in women and some just get it easier than others. Some signs are "papercut" looking cuts on your vagina, iching or irritation and extra discharge. You can get it from many things such as antibactierial medication, trying on underwear or swimsuits that onother girl had tried on with the yeast infection, not washing poperly, etc. You need to see a doctor, however, if you can't afford one, eat lots of yogut. It helps fight it. Well, good luck!

well....serious question...does he clip his nails? cuz when he fingers you her could have his nails (without realizing it) scrape you up,.....

and also if there are spots of blood....it possible he could "pop ur cherry" just by fingering you (if he gets deep enough) (thats if its not from "it" being cut up...

well, the best of luck to you,.....

omg the same thing happened to me..but mine is also sore and it kinda hurts to walk..but ya like hes done it a couple of times and its just been sore and kind of puffy but tonight, it was like everything you said..so it makes me feel a little better to know im not the only one..lol but thanks for everyones comments!!

im 14 and have a 17 year old boyfriend. he fingered me last night and it hurt...and when i got home there was blood in my underwear...i don't know if he realized but im not sure what happened so im not going to tell him just yet. but, i really need help. its swollen and there are some cuts :S .... im really scared :(

Sounds like he broke your hymen. A very natural occurrence when something is inserted into the vagina. Some women bleed more than others when it breaks. While I believe that may be it you should probably see a doctor or visit a clinic or planned parenthood for tests to be positive it is nothing worse.

i'm happy i came on here to read there cause i wasnt sure what was going on down there haha. the same thing happened to me i have little cut, it almost looks like a razor cut me, but i know its not because i definitely didnt shave where the cuts are showing. it hurts when i pee and the cuts have been bleeding. this has been going on now for six days... why wont it go away? is it the moisture? is there any ointments i can put on it to make it heal quicker?

Yeah I know what you mean!... Im 13 years old and my boyfriend is 13 too and he fingered me about a month ago and after he was done my vagina hurt like REALLY bad. it burned when I peed and now about a month later it STILL hurts and there's a bubble type thing like he scratched me and its been there since that day. And im REALLY scared that its something serious. I've been crying ALL night. And I don't want to go to my mom about it because im scared about what she'll say and I can't go to the store and buy something for it because again im 13 years old and my mom would ask questions, obviously.... I REALLY need help!!!

About 2 months ago this guy fingered me REALLY aggressively and it hurt a fair amount at the time but the next day it hurt even more; especially when i walked or peed. My inner labia got really swollen and puffy but that went down a couple of days later but now my left inner labia is larger than the right one... like it kind of pokes out/ hangs down more than the right one and a lot more than it used to. It all just feels and looks a bit different down there. Is it gonna sort itself out or should I see a doctor? To be honest I can't really imagine what a doctore could possibly do!? I just want it back to normal again! I had sex a couple of weeks ago with a different guy and he didn't seem to notice anything particularly wrong and it all still worked but the next day it was puffy again!? I've had sex and been fingered a fair amount amount of times before the 'aggressive fingerer' and I never had this puffy, swollen issue. Anyone got any ideas why this is happening now?????

DAMN VAGINAS %-)

Im 12 years and my boyfriend is 16, i know that a big age difrence but it has worked up untill yesterday he usally touchs my body but i never realy let him go down there , yesterday when we were kissing he sliped him hand down there and started to rub me it felt really good so i let him go then he stuck his fingers in and it started to hurt more and more. i told him to stop and he did , he went home for the night but my Vag really hurts when i walk and stuff and even just sitting there and there is small spec of blood around it is everything okay? im so worried now , i cant stop thinking about it. His fingeers are really long and it was really scary thinking about it thats the main reason i never let him in the past. I love him so much but im scared to tell him, can anyone help?

to the girl with the 'bubble thing' im 15, and had that same problem. im sorry but its quite possibly vaginal psoriasis, i went to have it checked out by the gp, and mine was, and they gave me a cream which cleared it up in 3 days! and dont worry, my parents never found out a thing, your responsible for your own health care at 12 so its confidential. but do be careful, dont go being pressured into doing aanything more, as it can be dangerous.
hope this helped :-D
x

You're thirteen years old and you've already been fingered? That's sad. I hope it's nothing serious, but I would see a doctor just to be sure, because it's possible it's something minor that can grow to be serious.

im 18 and a virgin. i went out last night in freshers week at uni. i had too much to drink and people were buying me drinks. i went some where with this boy i had just met, and he fingered me. my first time. at the time i was really drunk so could feel nothing. but when i woke up in the morning my underwear was soaked with blood and i bleed every time i use the toilet and it really hurts i have not looked because im scared. i think i need help not only with the pain and whats happened down there but also i feel really ashamed and im having really bad thoughts and im crying all the time. i feel pathetic i was not abused or raped and i was a willign participant at the time. i feel discusted im just not that girl. i dont no what happened and now i feel different. i lost something that i cant get back. i have not told anyone and i dont no what i expect from posting this i thought it might just feel better to tell some one or people, i really hope so, i need to sort out my head.

advise please
thanks

Dear, the last person who posted,
When starting post-secondary school, it can be very hard to keep in touch with your true self. I know from experience as I just entered into the college life, and have definitely done some things that I regret. Everyone makes mistakes, and I think that is the main thing you have to focus on right now. No one can be perfect all the time !! If you were, I'm pretty sure you would probably have driven yourself mad by now. We all need to just let go sometimes, this isn't your fault, it is human nature. I am 20 years old, and during the past 2 months I have gotten very drunk & slept with two different guys, one of them being pretty random. I know that I am not that type of girl, and yes I wish I could go back in time & erase what happened. But the problem is, I can't, I will never be able to. So, now you just can't be so hard on yourself, that's not going to get you anywhere! Trust me, I have been through it, it's just not worth all of the time and energy. Let it go, & move on with your life. This is the best advice I can give you.
Good luck in the future :-)