o.O I think i may have athsma and i may have had pneumonia before, im 14 years old and i have trouble breathing clearly when i run alot and my chest gets really tight and i start to weaze when i run or play basketball alot, my nose gets all stuffy sometimes and i have trouble sleeping. :'(

and i think i may have had pneumonia before, because i was vomiting quite alot, i had loss of apetite, hard breathing such as weazing and when i coughed my chest went all tight and it hurt quite abit, my temperature was 38.9 degrees? please help me!

Hey, Im 14 n have Asthma, And the stuff you said you do get, But still, You should goto a doctor, Since, it sounds kinda like a Lung infection too, ya know with the vometing.

i have athsma too! i hate it because when i run i end up hardly able to breathe i take an inhalor and it helps if you think you have athsma you should see a doctor! :'(

:'( hi im 11 i dont know if i have athsma or not :'( i will go to my gp to get cheaked out.

8-| when i run alot my cheast starts to hert and i start to breath really weird i suppose it is weasing :-( if i do have it i will be really upset !! :'(:'(

you could have an upper respiratory infection... which is really not that big of a deal when treated with the proper antibiotics. And... even if it is asthma, many many people suffer from asthma... and it's nothing to get upset over because asthma is also very treatable! :-D (with either albuterol or an inhaler etc...) But you still need to see a doctor to get the proper diagnosis and treatment. And dont worry -- you will be fine either way! good luck.

Omg i think i have athsma 2. im 14 and home alone rite now. a few hours ago i was brushing my hair and my chest started to close up and i couldnt breathe very well it passed in a minute but i was so scared and i couldnt geta hold of my mom on her cell. i noticed awhile ago that i coudlnt run as well and i used to be really good at cross country and soccer and all dat..neway SEE A DOCTOR! it might even be jsut a respiratory illness . a few onths ago i had strepicotical meningitis andi had some of thsoe symptoms buts it treatable with some pills you take 3x a day fro 1 week. neway very important 2 go 2 the doctor soon becuz if u dont it coudl develop into something worse or even be fatal. so tell ur parents and see a doctor and youll be fine!

Hey, I'm almost 12 and I think I may have athsma. When I run not only long distances, but short distances, too; I have trouble breathing. I have to breath really heavily to relax tense muscles in my chest after running the 100m! But my tense muscles don't just tense up during physical activity, but just doing normal things like walking and bending over. I have shortness of breath, too... please help me! My mom doesn't believe that I'm sick at all... she just said "you just pulled some muscles, that's all."

I am 13 and I think I might have either asthma and/or pneumonia. I recently recovered from H1N1 flu. But I am still coughing, and my throat doesn't hurt like it did during my flu but I still cough. My doctor said H1N1 can turn into pneumonia. When I cough I cough up snot from my throat sometimes like I did with H1N1. My mom says that it was in my lung. My throat is worse after I run. I hope I don't have asthma! I'm really scared!