I have been on antibiotics for three days now. My temp ranges between 102 and 94. I have little to no cough, and I fill shakey or sweety. Very week. Is this Normal? As well, I have a headache at the back of m neck and in to my head that won't go away. When should I fill better are any of my symptoms abormal? Also, my back aches more then my chest. Is that normal?

hi, yes all of those are normal symptoms for pneumonia, as your antibiotics work (they should be kicking in around now) the infection will loosen on your hest and you will be able to cough it up which will ease your back pain. the headache and other pains are as a result of the fever, which is why it is important to keep it down with meds and cold compresses until the antibiotics kick in. If you start to deteriorate or your breathing becomes difficult then seek a medical opinion as soon as possible, even if you haven't fiished the antibiotics. hope this helps.