Hello! Does anybody know what the symptoms for exercise induced asthma are? Thank you for your time!

Hi there! The reason I know these things is that my daughter is suffering from asthma. Sometimes the exercise induced asthma symptoms are the only way to discover asthma. The symptoms can be both mild and severe and they are: shortness of breath, cough or wheezing, chest pain, chest tightness, problems keeping up with teammates or playmates and occasional tiredness or dizziness.

:( my daughter is two years old and she suffers from chronic asthma and it sometimes show-up with out any signs and hits her real bad and when there is sign that her asthma is coming back it is due by her coughing and breathing really fast and hard.

Did you find what triggers her attacks? I remember I would start coughing after being exposed to a cigarette smoke. This really made my nights out not such pleasurable experiences. Luckily, there are smoke free places now. My father, on the other hand, gets reactions from pollen, so spring is not our fave time of the year.
What can such a young child use as a medication?