Hello!
I would like to know what symptoms of asthma are. Is it possible that asthma occurs later in life (for example I am 24 now and before never had problems with asthma, but now I suspect I have this allergy). Is this even possible or should I eliminate the possibility of asthma?

Hey there,
This is very possible and it happens all the time, so do not eliminate the possibility of having asthma.
There are few symptoms, some are more mild, while others are more severe. The severe are extreme difficulty breathing, bluish color of lips and face, severe anxiety, rapid pulse, sweating, severe drowsiness or confusion. All these signs need prompt medical attention!!! Besides those signs there are others, connected to wheezing, cough, shortness of breath, chest pain and tightness in chest, nasal flaring, abnormal breathing pattern, coughing up blood…
If you suspect you have asthma, you should anyway see doctor to determine what is really going on and to determine what medication you really need.

Asthma is very common in later life.

I was much younger than you when I developed asthma, but my problem was similar to yours. I used to sneeze and cough all day and all night. I didn't cough up blood though, that maybe because you are older? Go to a doctor to find out, one inhaler may be all it takes to sort out your breathing! :-) xxxxxx