My biggest concern, these days, is Synaptol worse than disease? And the disease name, as you may guess, is Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder. My daughter got this medication, to take it on daily basis. Never before I have heard about this drug, so I am concerned. I need more information about this in order to be calm. And this is not the first time for me to do this, no matter what doctors are saying.

My son was using this medication, as well. He had that many benefits from it, like he had not from other medications. Synaptol helped him get back to school, to start acting like other kids, to be able to play with other kids, etc. I have my son back the way he should be, and all the thanks go to Synaptol. I am very satisfied and my wife too. If you are in doubt about this, you can always try it for some time and see the results. Off course, your daughters doctor must be informed.