Treating hyperkinetic disorder – ADHD in my kid is the only thing I will do from now on. We thought that he is only more energetic than the other kids, and now we know that there is a serious reason behind it. Should we be worried about this? I have to say that he looks more or less normal to me, even though he cannot concentrate that well and cannot seem to calm down...

ADHD sometimes cannot be diagnosed that easily, especially if it is in its mild form. It just might look that the child is a bit hyperactive but there are other signs that should be seen and one distinctive is the lack of concentration, not being able to maintain attention on one thing, learning is not going that well etc. In some cases, this disorder might subdue on its own, but in most of the cases, medication therapy has to be applied.