Hello. I'm 35 year old mother and few months back my eight year old son has been diagnosed with a behavioral disorder called ADHD.
Before that, we had big problems with him and his discipline, not only in house with us, but especially in school where his teacher complained about him all the time. School psychiatrist prescribed him some medications for it and he’s been acting normally now.
Just recently I have read some interesting stuff about how there is a important connection between this ADHD disorder in kids and things we feed our children with. Supposedly, it is proven that some artificial sweeteners could cause of provoke these behavioral disorders! Does anybody know anything about this?

Hello. I was also interested to find out more about possible ADHD triggers because it is still a mystery. Many researches have been done on this subject and it is proven that there is connection between these artificial sweeteners and ADHD!
I have also read somewhere that many children with ADHD have been misdiagnosed because, in most cases, their behavior is such because of poor discipline, bad parenting or most importantly food intolerances to added E numbers, preservatives, colorings and artificial sweeteners.
I don’t know did you hear about one herbal sweetener called Stevia. It comes from a shrub that is native to Paraguay called stevia rebaundiana. Try it; maybe you’ll get better results!