Currently taking Plaquenil for 1 1/2 years was doing fairly well upto amonth and a half ago when all symptoms returned. My doctor has now mentioned next treatment with one of two cancer drugs. Any idea what she might be talking about.

Hi Grandma: I have heard of chemotherapy drugs used for immune disorders, but I thought I would do some more research on them. I have found this GREAT website for you just follow the link below! I wish you all the best, good luck and health.

http://www.uklupus.co.uk/cyto.html

Hello there Grandmax6,

Since it has been some time from you have posted this question I would just like to know did you went on this therapy. And if you did how did it all went? Do you have expressed symptoms at this point or the therapy has helped you and you are in a relapse again?

I have heard that most of the autoimmune disorders symptoms can be reduced with chemotherapy but I don’t know not one person who was undergo. I hope that you will reply my question since it is important to me to find out all the possibilities and options for my mother’s Lupus. Thank you in advance and good luck.