:) I have chronic Neuropathy in both legs, feet and hands, with spinal stenosis, C-4.5.6.7 diskectomies with 60-70% spinal cord compression, decubitis bowel and bladder, chronic fibromyelgia with severe nerve pain,bronchial asthma, osteoporosis, foot ulcers, Kyphosis of the spine with a curved spine, artherosclerosis of the heart with one mild heart attack, type 2 diabetes, depression, anxiety,hyperactive, 50% hearing loss both ears and some eye problems.

I am a 58 year old male, I take 37 different medications. :( :?

I recently fell and now have this taping sound in my chest and at the left back of my head. I went to family doctor and he suggested physical therapy. I think he should have done an MRI. The last doctor that followed that route left me a quadrapelegic for over a year and a half. My Neurosurgeon at Mayo proved that theory by putting a halo on me prior to my neurosurgery for my compressed C-4 C-5 spinal injury.

What should I do? :( :? :x :cry: