i'm 23 female.
i was at work at the time. I felt a bit sickly but couldn't quite put my finger on what was wrong i walked into my office and got as far as opening the door when my eye sight went i managed to stumble over to my desk and find my chair all i could hear was like faint mumbles i could hear people trying to talk to me but couldn't reply cos i didn't know what was being said. it must of lasted about 5 mins before i was able to see properly again it was kinda strange like having your eyes half closed when there not. whilst clearing up my eye sight was quite blurry. i also had a ringing in my ear for a minute or so.

I went to the Doctor last night but he couldn't actually tell me anything because he didn't know what i was trying to describe.

I am 16 years old. I have the same symptoms as you.. I have been feeling kinda sick since i was a little girl. I was only 4 when my first episode came.. i got light-headed, lost my sight, and passed out. When i woke up, i had a massive headache... Since 2005, I have had about 5 episodes where i have done the same thing.. I would have to say my worst episode was when i was 9. I was on a school field trip at the museum and i was walking around with my class. While walking around, i got really faint and passed out.. i could not see or hear anything for at least 5 minutes. I have had many scary episodes since then.. I have passed out from them but when i wake up, i know exactly what went on.. and i have a headache.. I do not know what causes this and it terrifies me. Last year, I was at the doctor for a routine check up and i explained my symptoms that i had been experiencing since i was 4.. The doctor said it was just the "classic migraine" and that i would have migraines frequently when i grew up. Today, i was in History class, i stood up slowly to go to the teacher's desk and i got really weak and faint. I felt like i was going to pass out so i just sat back down for about 5 minutes with my head down and when i got up again, i was fine.. These symptoms dont really make any sense to me because noone can tell me what is wrong with me or why i am experiencing them..Many doctors are dumbfounded when i try to explain what i have been going through my whole life.. They can not explain it.. It's almost like it's a mystery that can not be solved just yet... anyone have answers?

I had my 2nd episode today :( felt dizzy then i lost vision and cldnt hear properly. i was fine fine after laying down fr a couple of minutes ...tried getting up again buh lost vision n felt faint...happened twice. i wonder what it could be

I have the dizziness and loss of vision, this has happened regularly since puberty whenever I get my period. Can have mulie episodes in one 24hr.

This happens to me every time I don't eat enough or the right things. Your body has strange ways of getting what it wants. Try a multi vitamin

It sounds like a TIA, they can go undetected and may I suggest you talking with your doctor, mini strokes last a couple minutes and are gone, I had one yesterday and thought I was just about to faint, now all my symptoms show TIA, very scary you've dealt with this for so long, it could be a blood clot they haven't discovered and I would pitch a fit until they found out what it wrong!!!