Something happened to me 8mins ago I'm 13 my name is Riyya. While my parents were talking to me I was sweating but It was actually cold inside the house 20secs later my vision started to get blurry then I can't hear that much. My parents doesn't know what happened because when my vision got blurry they were done talking to me.

Hey there did you feel dizzy at all?

When I was on the verge of having panic attacks, back when they were really (I mean REALLY) bad, I would get the same thing. Cold sweats, blurry vision, racing heart, and loss of sound in one or both ears. It really freaked me out a lot at first. I would be just talking to a coworker or my boyfriend and all of the sudden my hearing would just drop out and my vision would get blurry. I was only 19 at the time (I'm 21 now and my anxiety has calmed down a lot) but I was convinced I had heart problems because when you look up those symptoms of the interweb it tells ya it's a cardiovascular problem. So, I went to a cardiologist and they literally laughed at me for being so young yet still thinking something was SERIOUSLY wrong. You're probably 100% fine dear. Anxiety builds up adrenaline in our systems and likes to surprise us with that kind of weird stuff. If it will make you feel better, consider seeing a doc. But you're so young that it's legit probably nothing. Good luck to you!!