I recently had a fainting episode the last time I smoked weed and I had very unusual symptoms! I felt a tingling in the back of my neck which i didn't think was a big deal at the time until i knew i was going to faint. The tingling got worse in a matter of a minute to the point where I lost my sight and I blacked out and fell for 10 seconds but I came to very quickly. Afterwards I felt my face (nose,forehead) get very numb. I started to experience chest pains for about 2 mins but afterwards the pains made their way down south into my abdomen. I felt like I was having contractions, and no I'm not pregnant. The cramps were the worst I have ever felt in my entire life. They hurt so bad that it made me feel like I had to pee, poop, and throw up, but when I tried, nothing came out. I felt very weak, dizzy, and faint, with blurred vision. I wobbled over to a bed to lay down while the stomach cramps lasted about 15 mins but after they subsided I felt fine, as if nothing had happened! All the symptoms I had previously been feeling vanished! I waited it out this time in excruciating pain, but next time it happens I will definitely going to the hospital. I am just very curious to know if anybody has felt this before and if they were diagnosed with something or if this is a casual symptom for smoking marijuana. On another note, i will not smoke ever again due to the fact that I am so scared this will happen again!

This happened to me twice before . and I smoke frequently ! my friends say immediately assume I'm pregnant but that can't be because I take BC . I'm starting to think its the BC I'm using reacting with the weed ?

I be having the same problems evening wen I am sober! !. And I had xrays i thought something was wrong ,ish my test came back normal.. umma check it out mo about it.

This happened to me last night but ...
I had a pipe and started feeling sick faint dizzy so i went up to the shower and sat down under cool running water taking sips. But it just wouldnt subside.
I started feeling like my body was shutting down was really white from shoulders up.
I felt like my bladder was automatically releasing and my bowel was following but i kept that one in.
My partner came to help me calm down. Made me feel better then when it came to me getting up and out of the shower i couldnt see anything at all i wad blind and lost consciousness.he said i was at least 100kg my body had just shut down.
While i was passed out i heard "people" singing to me and then a voice telling me"wake up for harlo!" (My baby) then my partner was shakibg and squeezing me to wake up. (He said my breathing was wierd like i was struggling and my pipes had closed over,growling.)
And i opened my eyes on the floor sitting up and felt much better! Just VERY tired.
He pumped me with fluids and i had to stay awake and ride it out. I felt much better was very thirsty. And i was just super tired.

This has happened to me a few times! I smoke everyday.. my episodes took forever though. I passed out going down the stairs after a a few bongs. Sittibg I was okay but I got almost down the stairs then just passed out. Another time I was cooking It had been like 20 maybe 30 since my bong... I turned to say watch the food I gotta use the washroom and I dropped and smashed my face and neck off the stove n floor. (My bf cudnt catch me it was so sudden.

Had the same thing happen as you

I recently experienced this for the first time.. I was smoking with my boyfriend and some friends while also having a drink which is pretty normal to us by this point.. I told my boyfriend that I wanted to go back to the room shortly after the room started getting soo hot to the point of being unable to breath. As I walked down the hallway I started feeling very dizzy with blurry vision and ended up passing out. My boyfriend told me i had my eyes rolling back and was gasping for air and thought I was having a seizure or something but after a couple of seconds I simply just got up from the floor with his help and was escorted to my room. After that I just layed down and I just felt super tired and nauseous and felt my stomach a little achy....

Wtf is bc???

It's Birth control

My stomach kills from weed

My stomach kills from weed