Ok..I'm 17. About 3 years ago I began going to doctors for severe pains in my kneck near to where your head begins. It was a burning pain and so I was sent to ear nose and throat specialists for cameras and ultra sounds as they believed it was possibly a tumour. I had Swollen lymphnodes but with medication the swelling went down and they said that was it. But the pain continued, soon I began getting headaches, extremely painful. Loss of balance, memory, permanent black dots in my vision, blurred vision, muscle twitching, ear ringing, nausea, and dizziness which caused a total loss of sight for about 30 seconds each time and have slight numbness in my face every now and then . I also have severe pains/ ache in all my limbs nearly every day. I've been to a neurologist, ENT, endochronology, and various GPs. This has been going on for 2 years. And they've ruled out strokes, lymphnodes, and migraine. I have an MRI on Thursday finally but I was hoping for a second opinion from people on here. The pain reduces me to tears as its extremely bad and no pain killers work including prescribed codeine. Has anyone any experience/ ideas about this?

Also I've had severe fatigue, lack of energy and slurring speech/ trouble finding the right words for a sentence, forgetting the words I want to use midway in a sentence and saying sentences incomprehensibly..which is why a stroke was thought of.

Hi callmebymyname,
Have you ever had a head injury to the front of your head.....or even hit the front of your head in a fall etc.? It almost sounds like you could have slight damage to the frontal lobes of your brain. I'm not a professional, but I' ve had concussions and head injuries, now Epilepsy......so I study as much as I can of the Brain and any new scientific findings. I am currently having almost all the same symptoms as you but also having (for 3 days now) a "phantom" odor in my nose of burning fuel and it's about to drive me nuts! I hope you get answers to your health since you are so young. Take care