I have discovered burst vains and blood cloths under the skin of mainly left testical couple days ago it is not painfull, they are dotted towards left sşde of testical and slightly larger than a pin head in rounded shape I do not know if it is a temporary thing but worried me, there is no noticable lumps when I examined both of the testicals, there is no rash or itchines only towards penis larger brownish stains exist which ı have not noticed before blood ctoths are over half a dozen and located on top of the visible vains.
How serious is it please advise me what to do.

Guest wrote:

Hi:
What you've described can sometimes indicate trauma. It seems like you'd have noticed that...LOL.., but perhaps not. Busted capillaries are what cause bruises on the surface of the skin, like when you get hit....Did that happen, during intercourse perhaps? How long has this problem existed? Your final answer would come from a medical professional.