Hi i'm a 19 year old male and i have had testical and groin problems.
First things is about 5 days ago i had pain and tenderness at the bottom of my left testical and the pain lasted for 2 days and now it still has a very very minor ach but i notice that my testicals sort of harden when i feel them and not just a lil firm but harder than usually. Can you tell me why this is I have looked into testicalur torsion and all but i dont know.

It would be best of you saw an urologist if the pain and discomfort continued. If both your testicle and groin are affected, it could be inguinal hernia. If this is the case, you would probably find a lump in the groin area, that could come and go and that would be more apparent when you coughed, sneezed, or laughed.

It is called inguinal hernia and it means that a part of your small bowel has protruded through a weak abdominal spot. It could go down all the way to the groins and testicles.
It can cause both discomfort and pain.

Besides hernia, it could be some sort of infection but without examining, nothing can be said precisely.

Hi i'm 26 yrs old.i got operated my left testis in 1998 because of hernia problem.after operation Dr told me that i removed your left testis because it will cause a cancer problem in your sexual portion.and a cancer in your body.now at the age of 26 i m feeling that my sexual strength is becoming weaker.advise me how to over come with this problem and also can i enjoy the married life with one testis as a normal man.