My girlfriend and I just recently had sex and lost our virginities. Well, she was too tight so we didnt go all the way and I never ejaculated into the condom except for possible precum. The condom did not break because afterwards i checked it by filling it with water. So is there any possible risk of my girlfriend being pregnant from an unbroken condom and not ejaculating in it? Thank you for any replies!

No, you have a less of chance getting pregnant if you use protection the right way, you could have ejaculated in her with the condom on, and if it didnt break or slip off then you dont have to worry about anything...If she still wants to continue being sexually active she could go to planned parenthood, and get another type of birth control to use along with the condoms and then you have a 100% chance of stopping pregnancy so that it doesnt accure...If she is under age 18 then some planned parenthoods offer free birthcontrol.....Hope this helps and if you have any more questions please let me know and I will try to help you out the best way that I can...

Thank you for the information. We are finding the closest time to go to a planned parenthood and get the Plan B just incase. It's always good to be prepared for anything. Since it's both of our first times it's just the anxiety. But yeah, I did not ejaculate at all into the condom except for the minor pre-cum which is still important, and the condom wasnt broken at all knowing that becuase I checked it afterwards like I mentioned.

Wow sounds like you guys have every thing planned out which is a great idea!! Remember this Planned B must be taken within 5 days after unprotected intercouse and the sooner that you take the better it works...Im glad that I could help you guys out!! If you need any more information please let me know and I will be more than glad to help you out any way that I can.... Good Luck in all that you guys do!!

Same case is with me. Didn't ejaculate in condom except for minor precum. Condom was unbroken. After all this, can we still use Emergency Contraceptive Pill to kill all the possibilities of pregnancy?