Hi. I had sex with my boyfriend today and the condom broke. He did not ejaculate, but there was pre-cum. He did not ejaculate before we had sex without urinated. He has urinated about ten times since he last ejaculated and it has been 8 days since my period. There was not a lot of pre-cum but still some. I heard if he has urinated a lot before sex there should not be any sperm in his pre-cum. Do you think i could get pregnant? HELP!

I really do not think that you are pregnant, try to take some pregnancy tests

if you had your period then your prob not pregnant.. i would need more info? when was your last period? how long did it last? and when did you have sex if you could recall?

If you are anxious enough to post here, get a pregnancy test. 

Hi could you help me, and my boyfriend had sex twice the first time the condom didnt break the second time it did but he cum we were just getting started but there was a little hol on the side of it not near the head of the penis and I was on my period for the last day or so and I have been having light brown discharge since yesterday and it hurts when i pee could I have a UTI and is it from sex? And am i pregnant? Please help me!

He didnt cum the second time******