hi, erm i pulled back my fore-skin for the first time a minute ago, i noticed on the edge of my head is a wierd suface thing in that 1 place, kinda looks like fish scales.. would it help to have a shower and wash it? and also my foreskin seems all wierd when i pull it back, is this normal? cant pull any further back then the head :-( plz help? (im 16)

You sound perfectly normal. If you have a shower I'm sure that you will be able to wash the 'fishscales' away. It is normal to only retract the foreskin as far as you have. Wash under the foreskin every day to stop and smelly build up and to keep it hygenic. Hope this helps. John

Without knowing more about how the “Scales” appear, my guess would be that you might have pearly penile papules. These are completely normal and not contagious; they are simply a variation on the penis skin. They usually surround the crown of the penis (like a string of pearls). They may become irritated if you masturbate a lot, but otherwise they should not cause any problems. As far as pulling the skin back, it is always a good idea to retract it gently and wash underneath to make sure you get rid of any bad-smelling buildup. You might also try a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to keep things fresh and maintain a smooth, elastic foreskin.