I am fifteen years old and the top of my foreskin doesn't retract much there is just enough place for passage of urine. If I try to pull it back it hurts there is also a weird smell and a yellowish white discharge the tip of my penis is also not too sensitive anymore I could really use someone's help cause I don't want to tell my parents

Hi Jay,

It's normal for it not to retract until about 16 or so - but you need to help it by stretching it.  You can do this by getting an erection and pulling down on the shaft skin so that the head of the penis spreads the opening OR you can use your fingers to spread the opening.  Do this as often as you can.  You don't have to hurt yourself but there may be some discomfort.  The skin grows by stretching.  Your foreskin should be able to slide up and down easily.

You will find the head of your penis to be sensitive at first.  The nerves have been protected by the foreskin.  As they are exposed and touched they will become less sensitive - NORMAL.

The weird smell is probably because you can't clean under the foreskin very well.  Use your finger and wash the foreskin out when you shower.  Smegma and other "stuff" can build up and it will smell.  You'll also develop a slight smell as you progress through puberty - it's normal.  Once you can get the foreskin retracted you'll be able to clean it better.

Where is this discharge?  Is it from the urethra, the hole in your penis? You aren't describing semen are you?  If it was pus it indicates an infection.

Hope it helps.

No its from the glans but the first time I jacked off was when I was 13 so it retraced for about a year or two but not anymore and I can't fit my finger in there is like a one centimeter space that's it

Is it smegma that you're seeing, it's kind of mushy and dry, or is it more wet? Is it pus?

Smegma is normal. Pus isn't and you'd need to see your doctor.

Your foreskin is normal Jay. Spread the opening by pulling down on the shaft. It will take some time.

It hurts when I pull on it the skin starts to tear a little and causes discomfort and yes its smegma not pus

The smegma is normal like I said. Just wash as best as possible.

You don't have to hurt yourself trying to stretch Jay. Don't try to pull down as much, give it time. It's not going to happen overnight.

So I have to just pull it back a bit? Approximately how long would it take

It varies as to how long it will take. The more often you do it the sooner you'll be able to retract your foreskin.