I have hypospadias and Isome of the foreskin is connected to the left and right side of the head of my penis, but I can retract it back, just not on the sides, only the top.

I only masterbate about every week and a half and get a swollenn penis and foreskin.

I was wondering if I should have the foreskin attached to the skin of my penis cut to relieve tension if it would help the skin to pull back more? And Why my foreskin is swelling and my penis if I am a hygenic person and don't masterbate that often?

i have 2 sons, both have hypospadia. doctors told us that it was okay, just keep it clean and pull back the foreskin. now im finding out that my oldest 25 has had problems and didnt tell anyone. his penis did not grow and is the size of a small child. can this be fixed >:( mad as heck at the doctors !

Did you- the father -insist your 25 year old son go to a urology specialist regarding this? What was the outcome now - 2 years after you posted this ?

you probably have a hooded foreskin that is getting irritated from friction during masturbation. Using a good lube will greatly help relieve this issue for you. Some men choose to have the hood removed (circumcision) as they feel that it gets in the way. I know others that derive great enjoyment from the hood, so your circumstances may vary.