well, im 14 and ive only just found out that its recommend to pull back your foreskin.

i have never heard of this before and when i tried it i could only pull it back to see a bit of the tip but i saw that my foreskin was attached by skin or something.

i am just wondering if this is good or bad for a 14 year old and what i should do 

It's normal. You can try to work it back while sitting in a bathtub. Don't force it and stop if you feel any pain. Just keep working with it. It'll take time but you'll get it.

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there. The frenulum serves to limit the rearward travel of the foreskin. The frenulum has a high level of sensation.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract. Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information you need.

sit in a tub or under a shower or use a container that you can place your penis into somewarm water. you have to gently move the skin back and pull it down and up. grab the tip of your foreskin and pull it downwars.  you can get some cream that will help. my friend has a foreskin and got some cream and jerked it into his foreskin and that helps him when he gets boners. 

you need to do this every day with warm water and just fiddle with your fore skin just moving it up and down until it as a lot looser. 

Hiya,

I had the same thing and managed to get it free by using the advice already shown here. It had been attached by a dry adhesion (a bit like your tongue sticking to the roof of a dry mouth). Not knowing it was abnormal I never questioned it till I found it started to come free when I curiously played with my todger in the bath. Perfectly innocently I might add!

When it came back there was quite a lot of pale yellow smelly stuff (aka smeg) that had collected over the years. I figure its just old skin cells that had collected and started to decay. It was a bit scary, but it's quite normal so don't worry about it, unless there's any swelling too, which could indicate a secondary infection, which is unlikely.

The main issue I've had since is that the part of the foreskin that never got stretched to fit the size my penis can now become, is always too tight and can constrict the head of the penis when fully erect. Sometimes it tears a little in a collection of tiny cuts. This can be very painful and sometimes takes weeks to heal. When it does heal it's still too tight, so the problem persists.

The main issue here is that its very easy to catch infections through these open wounds so safe sex is even more important.

If this is an issue then perhaps circumcision is the answer? I'm 40 now and wish I'd gone for that when I was younger. I may still...

Best of luck. You are not alone! :-)