When I pull my foreskin back, revealing my penis head, it really smells bad :-( and I dont know how to fix it... any ideas how to fix the... erm... smell?

Oh this is what you do.

When you are in the shower, Pull your foreskin back and pour body wash in your hand scrub it until the smell is gone, ifs its really bad it may take a few washings. Then after you are done, dry it off until you are completely dry. Then pull it back again then put baby power on your penis mostly around the head. Also when you urinate pull your skin back and use toilet paper to dry the head off when you are done. after about a week of this you will notice no smell what so ever. so just keep it up and you will live with out a smelly penis. My husband used to have this problem as well. Generally most men don't know how to wash their penis exactly. Also it might be super sensitive when you do wash it but be sure to get around the crown on your penis.

Hi problem_childo_o What about your smell problem right now?

A smelly penis is caused by bacteria, which are attracted to dead skin and other material that tends to accumulate under the foreskin. To eliminate the odor, it is important to keep it clean and allow the area to dry before rolling your foreskin back into place. Try using a penis health formula (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) made with Vitamin A, which is a natural antibacterial and can help to control unpleasant penis odors.