hello, i know there is a vain like piece of skin that attaches from the foreskin to the bell end but in my case my foreskin is attached all the way around the bottom of my bell end. it is like when i retract my foreskin i have a layer of skin still attaching itself to the rim of my bell end. plz help dont know what to do

the exact thing happened to me but eventually that piece of skin underneath gradually becomes loose from the bellend. its perfectly normal just many people choose not to talk about it.

Hi im 15 and latley i have seen white kind of spots on the crown of my bellend forming a line and 2 on the skin which is attatched to my bellend and im worried incase it could be something serious anyone got any help

Do they look like little pearls?

They could be what are called pearly penile papules. They are not a disease and are common.

Some people think they actually heighten your feelings during sex.

Hope that helps, post back if you have more concerns/questions.

the thing is happening to me with the skin attached to bell end mine is 3 quarters of the way done though can this stop my penis from growning ? any help ?

same with me but i can see a little bit of the rim of my bellend because a small bit has come away but i want the rest to come away, its only attatched by about 2-3 millimetres but its still annoying...
can someone tell me how long its going to take???

the same happend with me but after a while it just gradually dissapears

Yeah when you have a bath pull your foreskin back and let it soak in. Pull it back as often as you can and keep it clean, wash it once a day to stop the smegma appearing. Then in the bath each night slowly pull and fiddle about very gently on the skin attached to your bellend. It will feel like a pinch when you are slowly getting it off. Try and get a little bit more off each time you have a bath. Eventually you will get more and more off and you will be more confident in slowly ripping it off. I did this in 3 nights. I am so happy now and I didn't want to make a fuss or embarrassment of myself by getting special cream or getting it checked out. Hope this helps you too I know how you feel! :-)

If you hae any problems you must tell some one becuase they will only get bad and make it serious and it will be like that for ever and u will be enableto have sex with out makeing yur penis bleed

I have done this gently pulling the skin away and now it off but has left little tears, not deep but slightly sensitive and i wondered what common household cream or method i could use to help heal quickly or like stopnsensitivity? Thanks

I think hydrocortisone cream would work.

i banged my penis and my forskin has been removed from the belend and their is a hole from were half the forskin is loose were it has been ripped can anyone help and is it serious

is it normal to have a little bit of skin ( looks like a bit of string) that attaches your foreskin to your bellend?

most ( all?) bois have inside bottom of foreskin attached to rim of glans - breaks down with use!!  Little painful and messy as there is a gap behind the skin - so smeg gets trappped

all perfectly normal / perfectly natural.

Not talked about much - Male "hymen"??

I have managed to pull my forskin away from the bell end but it has made it very sore and red? is this normal and will it heal ?