I can pull my foreskin back, but the part of foreskin thin membrane attached to the glans of my penis, I wash my glans everyday while having shower but when the moisture get absorbed or whipped I can't touch my glans it gives burning sensation even when a cloth or towel comes in contact it hurts

Hey shag where is this skin attached to?  it is normal for the glans of an uncircumcised penis to be a fair deal more sensitive than their circumcised counterparts

The skin is attached to the lower surface of the glans, everything is normal but I can't touch the glans after shower

I think what you are describing is your penile frenulum... look up images and see if it's the same thing. If so it a compleatly normal anatomy it keeps the foreskin pulled over the glans when flaccid....

Does your foreskin automatically retract when you get erect or do you have to pull it back.

As for the sensitivity does it hurt to masturbate? Do you ever use lube?